Saturday, September 26, 2009

Better late than never-Caardvarks Sketch #7

I've been inspired by the wonderful work on the Caardvarks site for awhile and since it looked like everyone was having so much fun with the Caardvarks Sketchfest I thought I would attempt to play along too! I've been playing with Perfect Pearls lately so I included a panel with PP and the Hero Arts Antique Brocade Cling Stamp. The panel behind it is my handwriting with white gel pen on MM Just Chillin' paper. The background paper is from the K&Company Que Sera collection.

Wisdom~Sketch 7

and a close-up

Close up~Wisdom

Thought for the day: From Psalm 85:8 ~ "I listen carefully to what God the Lord is saying, for He speaks peace to His faithful people."
I am always in need of more peace in my heart and my life: God is the Source!

13 comments:

  1. Love the combination of papers ... such a beautiful sketch design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous combination of colors and patterns! that little metal word tag is awesome, as well--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! I'm now followin' your blog! Love your inspiring work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Pink and Orange Combo...Wonderful card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really gorgeous card, the colour combo is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful colour combo! Love your layers - beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Nancy! Great take on the sketch!!

    Thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful pink and orange colors. Love how you cut the slit for the circle to slide in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very creative Nancy, especially love your handwriting!!
    Hope you are having a peaceful Sunday in California!
    Just wanted to say that I have not added my photo to your sidebar because people using Internet Explorer (this does not apply to those using Morzilla Firefox) have problems visiting your blog if you have a grid like this. I removed mine. I have your blog in my sidebar so can see when you update!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! The colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nancy, The Card is soooo Pretty! I've Awarded you on my blog here.http://jorgaunnasplaceoffascination.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards - love the fresh colors Nancy!
    Greetings from Denmark
    Sanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!