Thursday, September 3, 2009

Playing with Perfect Pearls


I am playing with Perfect Pearls and designing some cards for my next class at Stamp Fever. I hope to have 2 more cards in addition to the one above ready to teach on October 9. The butterfly card came about as a happy accident, just experimenting with mixing the Perfect Pearls and water. I based the design on a sketch from Hero Arts during the sketch challenge week. Thanks go to Jennifer McGuire for her thinking inking class I was inspired to experiment because of her great videos.

Thought for the day: From Psalm 16:11~ You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
Find your Hope for the future in the Lord and your Joy today in His presence

Thanks for stopping by

10 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you are talking about Pearls today.. and perfect ones too!!
    I love how you punched out the butterflies on text and your beautiful background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, you certainly have a creative eye! What a gift.

    Blessings, LouAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, and i mean WOW this is breath taking. what a beautiful card. i really love the colors you used. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy,

    I found your blog and and it seems like it may be a very special place. I plan to stop back often. The card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy! Glad you visited my Blog :0)

    Your designs are wonderful! Hope to hear from you soon again!
    Greetings from Sanne in Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I'm guessing that you have a glossy black background for the PP paint? It's wonderful. I found your blog through Jacqueline's. I knew if it was something she liked, it would be worth visiting. How true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Welcome to blogworld! You will have a lot of fun, it is so great to meet new friends! Love this card, Nancy!

    Hugs,
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card for your next class, Nan2~~~so glad you are having fun with it and your NEW computer from Ben. Love your blog. Nan1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Nancy! Congratulations on your new blog - and thanks for stopping by mine! I have just started experimenting with Perfect Pearls and I love the background you've created. Very nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!