Friday, October 4, 2013

Uriah's First Year Scrapbook Pages.....

...are done! He just turned 2 and I'm just finishing up his 1st year, but I still have a feeling of accomplishment!

Here's the July and August 2012 pages:

I love doing pages with lots of mini photos. I just love to see all those adorable expressions. I have to say I'm a bit taken by that little guy.


Supplies: Simple Stories 24/Seven chipboard frame and heart; Lawn Fawn- Milo's ABCs, Say Cheese Too, Studio Calico Mister Huey Dewey Color Mist





Supplies: Simple Stories 24/Seven paper; Elle's Studio Serendipity Tidbits, Circle Tags and Stamp; Lawn Fawn- Lucky Stars, Milo's ABCs, Cole's ABCs dies, Trim the Tree star stamp and die; Dylusions Pure Sunshine ink spray


Uriah's daddy is a soccer player, his mommy is a swimmer. Guess who played volleyball?

Here's another look at all 12 pages:


Now I have his first and second birthday pages to complete. Hopefully I can keep this momentum and inspiration going. I just might call myself a scrapbooker one day!

thanks for stopping by!
blessings,
nancy

3 comments:

  1. How precious - love your pages - pictures are such a treasure to me. I never know which ones to keep or delete and most of the time I don't delete them because I think "that is one moment in their life that will not be seen again". Thanks for sharing, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE a scrapbooker - and one of the best I've seen, Nanc! Fantastic pages! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!