Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Blessings

As is my usual, I waited until the very last minute to make cards to celebrate Resurrection Day. It wasn't until the last minute that I finally came up with an idea that I liked. So happy I just acquired some new Lawn Stamps, they really sparked this idea.


The inside says, Indeed! I used Smitty's ABC's for the sentiment and the photo frame from Say Cheese. I raided my paper stash to find papers to match the pictures. I found all the sunrise photos in clip art. I sized them in Publisher and printed them on Matte Coate card stock. The photo frame was stamped on that card stock as well. The finishing touches are tiny butterflies from a little packet of Cosmo Cricket Doilies and Butterflies with a Hero Arts gem. I made 6 cards here's the rest:




"I AM the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd sacrifices HIS life for the sheep.”
John 10:11
He is Risen...He is Risen Indeed!
blessings,
nancy


13 comments:

  1. Such creative cards, Nancy! I love them all...Easter blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, these are all wonderful! I love the way you have combined the stamps and photos! Wishing you and your family a happy and blessed Easter:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are just stunning. Thank you for sharing. He is risen indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures you chose Nancy! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Easter day was blessed Nancy! Your cards are even more beautiful with the message on them!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is risen! He is risen indeed! Grace and peace to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards, Nancy! Love how you used the Polaroid stamp. I have to track that one down. Happy Easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter! BEAUTIFUL set of cards and all so inspiring! Hope your day was blessed with family and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards are really beautiful, Nancy - thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So wonderful you came up with this idea to use the polaroid frame, these are beautiful! Hope your holiday was delightful! I'm loving this week's weather!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sorry i missed wishing you a happy easter...
    i just finally started playing w/ my new stamps too but my brain must still be on vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!