Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Card Chain Challenge- Now Hosted by Lily Pad Cards!!

If you were wondering where the Card Chain Challenge went, wonder no more....it has a new home at Lily Pad Cards! It also has a brand new format so make sure you go HERE BEFORE you sign up...because that's the part that changed!
So because I read the directions, I know I had to make my card first, then post it to my blog (or photo gallery) and then sign up back at the Lily Pad using a link to this post!
I used the sketch, with some slight creative alterations and I mostly stuck to the color combo.....


I love this new Melody Ross-Unity Stamp set called "Brave Girl Boots"....you can find it at Stamp Fever.
Papers are Basic Grey: Sweet Threads and Kioshi. Old Letter Writing by Hero Arts anchors the sentiment and the girly boot.
Now I can't wait to see who I will be sending this to....maybe you!


~ 1 John 2:5 ~
Whoever keeps His word,
truly the love of God is perfected in him.
blessings,
nancy

14 comments:

  1. I hope it's me!! Love this fun card, Nanc! Adorable image, love the scallops and pretty paper! Hope you're having a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better get my "boots" on and start creating... maybe it will be me! Such a clever card Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got to love those boots Nancy! Love the scallops! I need to get cracking on my card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN stamp, that boot! Love your take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cuuuute card! Those boots are made for walkin' huh! I think your colors are beautifu and that stamp is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! This is adorable! Love your take on the sketch, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so adorablely cute!
    hugs
    doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy, this is AWESOME! Love the pinks and browns and the sentiment...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is the most wonderful sentiment! Love your choice of colours they are perfect with the twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sassy boots. Nice card. Always love coming for a visit! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is this card!! I can see how much fun you're having with the Unity stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and Chick like card Nancy...love that cowgirl boot...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE IT! Too cute and we all need those brave boots sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!