Sunday, May 20, 2012

Enjoy the Ride

Playing with some new Penny Black stamp sets- Hello Gorgeous and A Little Bird. I just love these fun images, they are perfect for so many occasions.

Here I used some paper scraps that were left over from making kits for my last class....there was a ton a scraps so I think this will be my new style for a while.


I did some really simple coloring with Copics; this image was really fun to work with. The background is another PB stamp Paisley Outline stamped with the new Shaded Lilac Distress ink with a bit more blended over the top.

So, funny story....today was our 34th wedding anniversary and both of us forgot. No worries we had a lovely day anyway.

blessings,
nancy

10 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, summery image. I love the background techniques and stamps, and you have great scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *giggling* I guess it's better that you both forgot than just one of you! Happy Anniversary, my friend! Love this charming card! The colors are so pretty and what a fun image! Hugs to you, Nanc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL my friend. Happy Anniversary to your and Al... funny how life just carries on. Your card is very delightful. Love your pretty coloured background and the scraps look so great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, Nancy! Here's to the next 34 years. I just love your card. The image, your coloring, and the perfect patterned papers! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this cute image and your coloring! The strips of scraps are a fun touch to this card, Nancy. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And such pretty scraps they are! Love this pretty and happy card, my friend! And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe it is a good sign that you don't need to count the years! And I love this style, Nancy and I love what you have done with the PB image!! Their stamps call to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty card!!! Love the stamp and the new shaded lilac distress ink is to die for! Ha ha, at least you both forgot and not one or the other! Happy Anniversary and here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore how you used your paper scraps in your design Nancy!!! I just got that shaded lilac ink and Hello Gorgeous set - I think I "need" the A Little Bird set now!!! Heppy Belated Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!! stunning creation...and happy anniversary. cute that you both forgot ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!