Friday, May 25, 2012

Seeing Stars at the Lily Pad

If you are looking for the Blog Candy post please scroll down or click HERE.

Please visit Inspired by.... Jill is featuring another one of my cards today!

Stars are the focus of the new Simon Says Stamp sponsored challenge at Lily Pad Cards. I knew I had an ancient little star punch to use and Lawn Fawn had the perfect sentiment so I thought I was set. Then the indecision set in....5 or 6 miserable failures later I finally had a card I could love....and send to someone.


Lawn Fawn: Bannerific, Say Cheese, Too; Bright Side Papers; Lawn Trimmings Twine

The Design Team has some great Star-filled inspiration for you at Lily Pad Cards.


blessings,
nancy


17 comments:

  1. Super cute Nancy. Love your starry banner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love those tiny stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little star banner is so cute, Nanc! Fun card! Hope you have a lovely weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! It is an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banner is super duper cute Nancy!! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stars on the banner and how you have a little bling on each one ~ so sweet! Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so adorable, Nancy....I can't believe that YOU struggle with card designs. Love the mix of patterns - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just want to tell you how much I love this cute design! Happy weekend, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the star banner! I must get playing with my LF papers again! Lovely card Nancy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those stars! Each with a sweet little gem. This is a darling card and a fun challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh poor Nancy! I'm kinda happy to know I'm not the only one that does that!!!! This card is gorgeous, loving the layered banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Nancy! I just became a follower. Love your adorably sweet card with the banner of stars. AND what a perfect sentiment. I love it!

    I hope to be able to participate in this fun Lily Pad Cards challenge.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    -Martha

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card. The banner with the little stars is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!