Thursday, May 31, 2012

Saying Goodbye to the Lily Pad Pond

For the last year I have had the supreme pleasure of working with some of the nicest and most creative people in the crafting world. As a member of the Lily Pad Cards Dream Team from the start I have been blessed to be part of this special place that was first dreamed up by Deborah and Vicky. It's been a wonderful place for sharing creativity and challenges. And I've loved getting to know the clever and creative people who have played in the challenges and been featured as Guest Designers. Deborah and Vicky have nurtured Lily Pad Cards and made it the huge success it became. I want to thank them both for all the encouragement, love and laughs we shared.

I thought I would include a little retrospective of favorite projects I've done with Lily Pad Cards.



Our little team of pond-ers has included some truly talented crafters who have made Lily Pad Cards a special place to visit:
Lucy    
Suzanne
Sarah
Pia
Latrice
Lin
Alice
Sherri
Kathy
Vera
Virginia
Karin
Barb
Vicky
Deborah

I hope you will visit their blogs and leave them some comment love!

It has been a wonderful ride with Lily Pad Cards. As I'm sad to see it end there is always some new adventure waiting around the corner.....

Blessings,
nancy

16 comments:

  1. Nancy, it was great to revisit all your creative work here. I recognize so much of it as great inspiration on the Lily Pad Cards site. So glad I've met you, and looking forward to what the future brings for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy
    I am really going to miss the challenges over at the Lily Pad, they have stretched my imagination and made me try new techniques. Its been a fun time!! How lovely to see a few of your cards again. Thanks for your part in this fun blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was such a joy to share this experience with you, Nancy! It was a great learning experience for us, too, wasn't it? Love seeing this retrospective collage of your projects from Lily Pad - what a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely post Nancy. Such a great idea to showcase some of your cards from the LP posts. Hope you keep inspiring with your lovely creations on your blog. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a great spot to exchange ideas and learn new ones....you were a huge part of what made it so special. Love your showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat post! Love seeing your fave projects! I really enjoyed the past five months or so, working with you on the design team - you always had such nice feedback for me, and I so appreciate that! I'm honored to call you friend, Nanc! Sending hugs!

    Also hoping beyond all hope that you will make it to Scrapfest later this year - fingers (and toes) crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special way to say goodbye Nancy! So nice to see these wonderful cards all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nancy that was the sweetest review of the lily pad! What a lovely tribute! so sad to see it end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your sweet cards, Nancy! Can't wait to see what new adventures are waiting for you around the corner! Vanessa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely post Nancy - your cards are wonderful! I really enjoyed working with you (it was just too short )-: ) and will miss Lily Pad so much.
    Will be in touch, have a great week-end, hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful collection of creations you've made while working at the Lily Pad! The chickadee card is my fave...stunning design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful post. Lovo to see all your cards in one place. Thanks for your inspiration, Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful collection of cards, Nancy! It's hard to pick a fave--I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful retrospective on your year at LPC, Nancy! Such wonderful coloring and technique displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely post Nancy, such a sweet way to say goodbye to the pond. It was a pleasure and an honor to be in the same design time with you and you know that we could't have done it without you! Thank you for all the support, for sharing your talent with us and for being with us all the way! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what stunners you have made for Lily Pad cards. So sad to see it go.... but as you say.... there's always some new adventures around the corner...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!