Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day came a bit early....

I finally had some time just to create, no deadlines, no pre-set themes or products...just my own creativity on a couple of relaxed afternoons. I'm finding that my happy place is once again happy!

Here's a couple of cards I made for Mother's Day....






 And today I had some time to play in the 90-Minute Scramble with the Hero Arts Flickr group. Cheiron was the hostess and the theme was to create whatever made us happy....perfect!




And speaking of what makes me happy....I couldn't stop smiling yesterday when my favorite little guy came for a visit and brought the sweetest gift!


Andy and Uriah, my son with his son.



Precious hand prints and foot prints and some lovely flowers!



 Uriah reading a book with his Pop Pop.



 I'm one happy Grammy! Just look at that precious little face!



Digby enjoying a meet and greet with our special visitor.

Happy Mother's Day...here's hoping we all get breakfast in bed!.....and a clean kitchen :)

blessings,
nancy

6 comments:

  1. Nancy, love all your cards! Glad you were able to have time to be creative - the sweetest card is the one you received from that precious grandson :)Always enjoy your inspiration. Have a blessed Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures, Nancy - I love the one with you and Uriah! You are positively glowing! And your jar of hearts? I'm CASE-ing that one! LOOOOVE it! Sending you hugs and a blessed Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely cards Nancy, and I can't believe how quickly Uriah has grown. He is adorable and I can see how proud you are. wonderful photo of you and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Nancy! Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos. I agree with Lin, you are one beaming (and pretty) grammy, for sure. Uriah is just adorable.

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards Nancy especially the last one with the jar of hearts. Gorgeous photographs of your sweet grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so very blessed, Nancy! What a sweetheart here. Your cards are stunning - right from the heart of a loving soul. I love to see you making cards just for the fun of it. I especially love that great jar of hearts.....ready for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!