Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's Vera's View at the Lily Pad

This week our sponsor is Stamp Camp and the Design Team made some fabulous projects with these versatile stamps. I had a set of bird cages and a sweet flower background to work with Vera's inspiring photo.  I love the lined up cupcakes with the pretty embellishments so that was my jumping off point for creating my card.





I have to give a shout out to Sarah who sent me those pretty rolled flowers quite some ago all the way from Belgium; I've been saving them for special projects and this one was the perfect fit.

Make sure to stop by the Lily Pad Cards blog to see all the gorgeous DT cards and enter our challenge.

blessings,
nancy


10 comments:

  1. Love your card Nancy! The background for the card and for the bird cages look great. The added touch of butterflies and flowers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Nancy! I love the scattering of flowers and butterflies! Why am I suddenly very hungry? ;o)
    Hope all is well with you, my friend!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, I just love how you chose to use the circle pattern from the picture on your card. Great stamps and I love all your perfectly placed embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Where did you find the bird cages stamps & do they come with dies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your pretty circles, Nanc! The addition of the butterflies and flowers is just perfect! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charming card Nancy! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the roses Nancy. I thought of using rolled roses as the reminded me of the photo. Your bird cages are look awesome on the circles. Beautiful design,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancy, its been a while since I've been here - this card is beautiful, lovely inspiration! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nancy, It's been a while since I stopped by, so many great posts and cute cards!!!! Your Grandson is DARLING! Those eyes...so sweet! I LOVE the card you did for your Aunt and Uncle, the hollyhocks are beautiful and I love the sentiment. Wondering where that sentiment stamp came from, I would love to get my hands on it....it's one of my MOST favorite passages. Hope you are well and one of these day's I'm going to get down to Stamp Fever again. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect take on the challenge! Love the flower touches here and there and the newspaper butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!