Thursday, March 4, 2010

Spring Flower

Happy Thursday everyone! I am loving the Spring weather today. It rained a bit last night but this morning dawned with a gorgeous blue sky! The theme this month at Hero Arts is Spring & Easter so I attempted something different with this Spring-y card.
 
It may be a birthday card but I'm not sure yet, so I left it without a sentiment. I was inspired by Agata's lovely Fab Five winning card to make the flower. I stamped the Friend Definition on notebook paper before punching it out.  The rest of my inspiration comes from the many Kristina Werner videos I've watched.

Stamps and Supplies: Hero Arts Stamps- Friend Definition CG125; Scallop Borders CL288; Artistic Borders CL322.  Ink- Hero Hues Chalk Ink Punch and Grass. Punches-Dovecraft Large Flower, Flower Border; EK Success Small Flower. Hero Arts Kraft Notecard. Hero Hues Layering Paper- Punch, Grass;  Cosmo Cricket paper- Garden Variety Mini-Deck; Signo Uni-ball White pigment pen. We R Memory Keepers-Corner Chomper.

Thought for the Day: Psalm 62:5 Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in Him!

15 comments:

  1. che bella questa card, mette voglia di primavera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy! Your card is a compliment to me! Thanks! And it is so lovely! Beautiful flower and also the verse of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy, this is such a cute card! I love the floral punch along the side and that is such pretty paper you used for the bottom of the card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very lovely card, Nancy! i love the punched border on one side. so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a SWEET card from Agata's inspiration! Love the bright and happy colors and the faux stitching adds such lovely touch to the card! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful card, Nancy! Love the punched border and that big flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flower! It's a really nice card.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful spring time look and you used so many wonderful stamps to complete this look, I'm loving the white stitching around the card, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the faux stitching and your flower is beautiful- so much great dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy - this is just wonderful. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet card! the strawberry PP, punched side and lovely flower....love this nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous flower, Nancy!! It sure feels like spring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous flower card Nancy. Love the Kraft background and your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this flower, looks so playful! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you!